A few weeks ago I shared my voting recommendations for the 2015 City of Golden and Jefferson County School Board elections. You can link to that post if you want the details, but here’s the summary version. Most importantly … if you haven’t voted yet you’ve got just two days left!
Please don’t mail your ballot! If you do it probably won’t arrive at the county in time for your vote to be counted.
The only way to make sure your vote counts at this point is to drop it off:
- At Golden City Hall (911 10th Street in downtown Golden) – 24-hour ballot drop off.
- At the main Jefferson County building (aka the Taj Mahal – 100 Jefferson County Parkway) – 24-hour ballot drop off.
- If you prefer to or just want to vote in person, you’ll probably want to go to the Jefferson County building (100 Jefferson County Parkway) on Monday between 730am – 530pm OR on Tuesday between 7am – 7pm.
If you have any questions, call the Jefferson County Elections Division (303-271-1811) or visit their web site.
My voting recommendations:
- Mayor of Golden: Marjorie Sloan
- Golden City Council District 1: Saoirse Charis-Graves
- Golden City Council District 2: Casey Brown
- Jefferson County School Board District 3: Ali Lasell
- Jefferson County School Board District 4: Amanda Stevens
- Jefferson County School Board Recall District 1: YES, and vote for Brad Rupert as the successor
- Jefferson County School Board Recall District 2: YES, and vote for Susan Harmon as the successor
- Jefferson County School Board Recall District 5: YES, and vote for Ron Mitchell as the successor
- Jefferson County Public Library Ballot Issue 1A: YES
Feel free to check out the more detailed explanations for each of the races in my last blog post.